While your Lennox® furnace isn’t able to speak to you, it does have a process to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heating system might show continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are some elementary furnace fixes you can finish on your own, the majority of services are best left to the professionals. When your heating system refuses to kick on or put out warmth, reach out to Home Comfort Heating & Air at 763-276-0617 for skilled furnace repair in Elk River.
Our experts will rapidly determine and take care of the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can repair any kinds or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works these lights to tell you it’s working like it should.
Correct function involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater heating properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a lone light blinking slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is heating correctly. It means the flame sensing rod may have buildup or in the wrong area on the burner. Contact us at 763-276-0617 for help.
Here are a few other of the most routine problems for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Will Not Kick On
Here are many of the light sequences you could see when your heating system refuses to or keep operating. Most of these issues must be fixed by an expert, such as one from Home Comfort Heating & Air.
- The duo of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to make sure the heater fuse hasn’t flipped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it instantly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 763-276-0617.
- An individual light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The component is a critical safety guard that helps in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this problem yourself.
- A single light is flickering fast and the other is flickering slowly. This likely means power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system might have a wiring problem that requires specialized help from Home Comfort Heating & Air.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This part distributes heated air from the HVAC system into your rooms. We can help in determining what’s wrong with this part.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing fast. This means your heater may have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 763-276-0617 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there could be trouble with your heater’s control board or wiring. Home Comfort Heating & Air can determine the issue and handle it.
- The duo of lights are using every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame problem. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 763-276-0617 for help.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other is solid. This typically means your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch prevents your heater from overheating. Get in touch with the experts at Home Comfort Heating & Air for assistance.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what may be broken when you notice your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- The duo of lights are giving every other fast flashes. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component ignites gas in your furnace to create heat and should be fixed by a technician from Home Comfort Heating & Air.
Trust Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your HVAC equipment repaired fast, trust the specialists at Home Comfort Heating & Air. Our pros will handle the error without delay and have your rooms feeling comfortable again in no time. Contact us at 763-276-0617 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.