Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Home Comfort Heating & Air professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These routine checks do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Elk River are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can search for warnings and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be inspected during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our experts will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at Home Comfort Heating & Air in Elk River provide top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 763-276-0617.