At Home Comfort Heating & Air, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Elk River is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Home Comfort Heating & Air a call at 763-276-0617. We’re happy to help!