Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Home Comfort Heating & Air boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Elk River. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, as this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Check out some details below and call 763-276-0617 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer will know how to size your furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that furnace installation is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Home Comfort Heating & Air
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from the experts at Home Comfort Heating & Air, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.